This question is for someone that is knowledgable in Safety Engineering, Industrial Hygiene, Ergonomic etc.
This assignment provides an opportunity to select an alert system, research it, and evaluate its quality and usability from an ergonomics perspective. First, identify an alert system. It can be an everyday system, or it can be one used at your workplace. Second, please include credible resources from the Internet. Third, after effectively collecting all of the information about the system, evaluate its quality and usability from an ergonomics perspective. Prepare a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation with your results, and the presentation should include each of the following:
- Briefly describe the alert system and the setting.
- Briefly explain the purpose of the system.
- Briefly explain what triggers the alarm.
- Briefly explain how the employee should respond once the alarm triggers.
- Briefly explain how human variability impacts the design of displays and controls.
- Provide your analysis of quality.
- Provide your analysis of usability.
- If you feel the system could be improved, explain how.
Include a title slide and references slide; however, they do not count toward the total 10 slide count. Use APA Style for all intextand reference citations.