The video in this tutorial was created to help students make the subject of anatomy & physiology a little less daunting. In this video I cover a few main topics:
- define anatomy & physiology
- the importance of a positive attitude
- figure out your "learning style"
- manage your study time and skills properly
If I haven't traumatized you too much already, here are some things you should think about after watching this video:
- Everyone is a visual learning since it's our primary sense, but what other sense or learning style fits you?
- Are more of an individual learning or do you work better in groups?
- What is anatomy & physiology in general, and how is it going to be important for you in the future?
- Evaluate the importance of a positive attitude, and think about ways that you can stay on task in this course so you don't get behind and sink the the mud
- What are your goals, how will you tackle studying this material, etc.?