This lesson shows how to insert an image from your picture files into Geogebra, resize it, and then draw something over it - pretty cool!
This will give you a head start - you can make your drawing more fancy if you like!
Design a Norman window with these specifications:
• 48 feet of trim on the outer edges
• let in the maximum amount of light
• straight trim costs $2.00 per linear foot
• curved trim costs $3.50 per linear foot
• Find the dimensions of the window and the total cost of the trim
The refinery produces fuel oil and gasoline. We want to help them maximize profit. This is a linear programming problem -
I want good gas mileage but I also want to save money in the long run. How far would I need to drive so that the extra money spent on the Highlander makes up for itself in gas savings?