1. Sign into Sophia.
2. Watch the video and take notes.
3. Fill out the digital WSQ and press submit. If you don't press submit, Ms. Broderick won't get your answers!
Source: original Prezi by Nichole Carter, used with permission with adaptation and recording by E. Broderick
These are the sentences you need for your notes on this video. If you are using the guided notes, they are already on the notes!
1. Even though I like all holidays, the Fourth of July is my favorite.
2. Although teaching is a challenging profession, it is still very rewarding.
3. Because most people carry cell phones, it is important that they learn basic cell phone etiquette.
To access the word bank for the number statements and starter words for the situation/stance topic sentences, click here.