Unit III PowerPoint Presentation
The purpose of this PowerPoint presentation is to discuss the following course outcomes you have learned about so far in our course. Please make sure you address the following points in your PowerPoint presentation:
- Examine the innovations and technological advances directly related to the U.S. military.
- Evaluate the strengths of the U.S. military during major military encounters.
- Evaluate differences in the U.S. military during times of peace and war.
Your PowerPoint presentation must include the following requirements:
- Include a minimum of 12 slides, not including title or reference slides.
- Include a maximum of six pictures total—the focus needs to be on content.
- Include at least one selection from a CSU Online Library database, such as the America: History and Life with Full Text database, which is used for research of events and views of the time.
Include citations throughout the presentation, and include a reference slide at the end, identifying any sources used per APA format.
Title of Course Book
Millett, A. R., Maslowski, P., & Feis, W. B. (2012). For the common defense: A military history of the United States from 1607 to 2012 (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Free Press.
A Dangerous New World, 1607-1689
The Colonial Wars, 1689-1763
The American Revolution, 1763-1783
Preserving the New Republic’s Independence, 1783-1815
The Armed Forces and National Expansion, 1815-1860