Unit VI Article Review
Locate and review an article related to the topic you selected for your Unit VII Project. The article you select must be at least one page long and no more than 20 years old. Write a summary of the article. Include the purpose for the article, how research was conducted (if any), the results, and other pertinent information. Discuss the meaning or implications of the article’s contents as well as any flaws you find in the article. Be sure to address the following in your article review:
- How does the article relate to your Unit VII Project?
- What could have made the article better?
- Was any information left out?
- How could the author expand on the results?
Within your article review, please make sure you connect the following concepts to the article review:
- Examine the innovations and technological advances directly related to the U.S. military.
- Evaluate differences in the U.S. military during times of peace and war.
- Assess the importance of the U.S. military in the settlement of the West.
Your review must be at least two pages, not counting title and reference pages. The CSU Online Library contains a great selection of databases for conducting research. Although not required, the America: History and Life with Full Text database is a great place to begin your search for a history course like this.