Circle graph: shows parts of one whole
This circle graph shows the pet ownership of all people in an area.
- In the case, the parts are the type of pet and the whole is all of the pets in the area.
- The circle graph shows all or 100% of the ownership in the area
- Each piece of the circle graph is called a sector and has a percent value
- Circle graphs need a title
- Circle graphs need a legend to show what each piece or sector represents
- The sum of the measures of the central angles is 3600
Question for Next Class
Please think of a question you would like to poll (or ask) you classmates about, such as: what is your favorite after school activity?
Next day we will be creating circle graphs using the interactive website here