For students to respond to the question: What they could say more often to make the world a better place.
We are a PBIS school, (positive behavior intervention strategies) we hold a monthly assembly to review our school wide expectations.
STAR= Show Respect, Take Responsibility, Achieve, Readiness. We usually watch a video and discuss it with students. This is a follow up to our assembly about showing respect to others.
Kid President, talks about 20 things we should say more often. I am tying this into our Positive Behavior Intervention Strategies. We focus on showing STAR behavior. Show Respect, Take Responsibility, Achieve and Readiness. I believe this video entails all the traits that we focus on.
Source: Kid President Soul Pancake
Happy Kid President Day!
What Do You Think People Should Say More Often?
2. Call or Text your answer to 404-500-6325
3. Please leave your name, grade and answer…Before March 8th
Be on the lookout…your word/words will appear soon at Warwick Neck School!
This is an added assignment: I am trying to see how it works best for everyone. Here are your choices on how to complete this assignment;
1. Print it out, complete and put in my school mail box.
2. Send it in an email to email@example.com
3. If you can't do either, don't worry and tell me what went wrong so I can fix it for the next time. again you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org