Click link for more description
YOU MUST ANSWER 4 OF THE 8 ESSAY QUESTIONS. SHOULD YOU ANSWER MORE THAN 4, ONLY THE FIRST 4 WILL BE GRADED. EACH ESSAY IS WORTH 25 POINTS FOR A TOTAL OF 100 POINTS FOR EXAM.
. Type directly in this exam (don't forget to save your work).
3. You must answer 4 of the 8 essay questions. Should you answer more than 4, only the first 4 will be graded. Each essay is worth 25 points for a total of 100 points for exam. The exam is worth 20% of your final grade. Be sure you organize your response covering all the aspects of the question.
4. Essay responses that are shorter will receive deductions based on how many words under (the farther from the designated length, the higher the deduction). For every 50 words you are from the required word count, expect a 10% (or letter grade) penalty. Direct quotes do not count toward the word total. Please keep direct quotes to a minimum. Your response should be at least 90% original thought. Also, I am expecting to see analysis and the synthesis of ideas in your essays (not just a manipulation of direct quotes with your words spliced in between).
5. Respond USING PROFESSIONAL SCHOLARLY SOURCES.
Please include ONE scholarly for each essay question to help support your answer. Please do not use unprofessional sources such as Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or anything remotely similar. Examples of scholarly sources include: our course modules, textbooks, journal articles, magazines, and conference proceedings. Note: "Personal communications (e.g. Twitter Posts, Blogs, and YouTube Videos)" are not considered scholarly sources.
Please include the proper APA citation of your source (in the body of each essay) and reference(s) (at the end of each essay). UMUC has a very good online APA guide: http://www.umuc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm
6. Format: Open Books and Open Notes.
7. This exam is **not** a group project. Your answers should be yours alone.
8. Use at least ONE scholarly or reliable source in EACH essay (not including Wikipedia, About.com, Answers.com, Dictionary.com, How.com, or similar web sites). Examples of scholarly sources include: textbooks, journal articles, trade magazines, and conference proceedings. Note: "Personal communications (e.g. Twitter or Blogs)" are not considered scholarly sources.
9. Please spell-check your work.
10. Word length is 500 words per question. No less.
1. Discuss how Digital Media has transformed how organizations advertise and market their products and services. Include a historical (before and after the digital media) and global perspective (include discussion of the US and at least two additional countries). Include whether the change has been positive, negative, or both. Support your discussion with reliable sources.
<Type your answer here>